From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I’m Not MIA

I’m not MIA, but the hard drive to my computer is. We’ve been waiting for a few weeks now for them to finish retrieving all the important information on it (I swear it’s like my life is in that computer, from school work to important papers to all my favorite blog links, the list goes on and on) and then they’ll do whatever fancy computer tech stuff they have to do to hopefully ensure this never happens again and return it to us. So I’m stealthily blogging at work. I know that makes me a bad employee but I had to steal a moment just to say hi to you all. I didn’t want you to worry that I had finally eaten myself into some kind of chocolate coma or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home