From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weigh To Go! Part 13

December 2005 Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 133.0 Today’s Weigh-In: 133.2 Umm, yeah. So I posted a small gain this month, it’s actually the first time that I posted one. I also didn’t make it one full week with clean eating. I did good all week long and then it was downhill Friday afternoon. I got to get it together, soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

You are doing so well maintaining - a gain of 0.2 is hardly a gain!

You're fantastic Lynne and so damn motivated!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Xena said...

Don't worry about the downhill part - as long as you have some clean eating, you'll get back on track eventually!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Sally JPA said...

Way to go at maintaining that type of weight loss!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home