From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Weigh To Go! Part 15

December 2005 Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 134.4 Yesterday’s Weigh-In: 132.2 Yay! Boy it feels good to post a lost again. 2.2 pounds, I'll take that! And it's a good 2.2 pounds if you know what I mean. There have been times where the numbers didn't really change but I'm struggling to pull on my jeans and I know that I've probably gained weight and lost muscle. Well it's nice that right now I'm sitting opposite of that. My clothes are finally starting to fit right again and I'm feeling just really good about my body. It's so nice to have the little happy moments like this!

5 Comments:

Blogger Future Me said...

Great job Lynne! I'm so proud of you. Even after struggling a bit, you are back and better than ever. You go!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Lily T said...

Wonderful!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Alea said...

You rock! And I'm glad to be back because I missed reading your posts. :)

1:16 PM  
Blogger FatMom said...

Lynne...that is NO "little happy moment," girl! That's incredible news! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Keep pushing play!

Judi

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home