From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Puppies Don't Know (And Don't Care) If You're Fat

I bought a puppy this weekend! He is the most wonderful little thing, just two pounds of fur and love. Funny thing, I always look down at my lap when I’m sitting and am constantly dismayed by how plump and wide it is but my puppy seems to think it is the most wonderful place to curl up and take a nap. It’s nice to know that my soft, cushy fat is good for something! Also, I’m adding to my list of “Reasons Why Lynne Should Lose Weight” reason #9,972: Avoid making the joke in the picture above a tragic reality.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

How cute! You msut post some pics. What kind of dog?

7:29 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Love the puppies! That cartoon won't come true. It's funny, though!
I want to know what kind he is, too.

4:36 PM  
Blogger runny_yolk said...

LOL - that is hilarious!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home