From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oklahoma! Not Just A Musical

Hello my darlings! Just a quick post to let you know that I’m off to Oklahoma for a family wedding. Wish me luck, as I navigate wedding cake, reception buffets, open bars, and the Vacation Temptation to eat anything that I can get my chubby little hands on! I have to say that the next few days should prove interesting. I have what the lovely Alea refers to as blogitis. I got it and I got it bad! Four days without access to blogs! I’m sure by Saturday I’ll be twitching, sweating and going up to perfect strangers and asking them if I can score a hit off of their laptop’s internet. “Come on man! I need it! Let me read a few posts just to take the edge off!” Have a wonderful week and I’ll be back on Tuesday to catch up with all that you guys are doing out there! I’ll also post to let you know if I ate so much that I was forced to buy two plane tickets because my expanded ass now requires two plane seats!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People always say to focus on the social aspect more than the food... I say they go hand in hand, but whatever works! The more you talk, the less you eat, I guess. Have a great time!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Wendell said...

Have a good time! Just think of all the new blog entries that will be waiting for you - I like catching up after an absence because it means more entries will have accumulated!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home