From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Weigh To Go!

I jumped on the scale first thing this morning. I was so excited to read 168.2 (76.36)! That’s 10.7 pounds (4.55 kilos) lost! Like I said, I knew I had lost some weight but to have almost 11 pounds lost was just fantastic. I didn’t even need to dance around in the Shirt of Success; the Pajamas of Comfort were just fine for dancing. This is the first time in many months that I didn’t see a gain and I can’t express how satisfying that is. To jump off the scale feeling joy instead of guilt was wonderful. I don’t expect to ever lose this much in a one-month period of time again but it was just what I needed to make me feel like I can do this. I’ve been feeling great all day about this loss and I think that right now I’ll go reward myself with a nice hot bubble bath. My body deserves it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Congrats on your loss! That's awesome.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fantastic Lynne! Great first month. You're doing something right!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations -- great job!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Excellent work, congratulations on such a great loss.

7:16 PM  
Blogger PatL said...

Woweee! Yahoo!!! You go, girl!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger tash said...

Good work Lynne!!! It's great when hard work finally pays off isn't it?

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home