From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tagged!

The beautiful alea has tagged me! I feel like a real blogger now. So here goes:

Four TV shows I love to watch: 24 (My favorite!) Survivor The Amazing Race Everybody Loves Raymond

Four places I’ve been on vacation: Tennessee Florida New Orleans Mexico Four of my favorite foods: Pad Thai All things chocolate French fries The entire Taco Bell menu

(This list could go on and on!) Four places I’d rather be right now: On a cruise Europe Australia Johnny Depp’s lap

Four sites I visit daily: Actually, I read ten blogs regularly and I visit them daily. Yes, I am a lurker. Yes, I’m working on changing that.

Four bloggers I am tagging: I have to say that I’m not quite sure who is reading (maybe there is less than four of you), are there any volunteers?

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Heheh. Not I, said the little red hen! I haven't even had four jobs. I like reading other people's tag thingys but I never have anything interesting to put in mine!

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm a (former) lurker and newfound blogger too! I just wanted to pop in and say that you're one of my best blog finds of the new year. :)

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading! Unfortunately, I really stink at these memes.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading too, every day! I have a weight loss/health site and journal and a blog-blog. Today's link is the blog! :)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home