From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yep, Still A Smug Bitch

So I'm sitting here at work about to eat a bowl of cherries and I'm still all pleased with myself about all the good food choices that I've been making. In my lunch bag I brought more fruit, soup, oatmeal, some almonds, and a 100 calorie bag of popcorn. And not only am I sitting here gloating over my healthy goodies but I'm sitting here in a pair of pants that I have never worn before because I jumped on the buffet train the week I bought them and so have not fit into them all summer. Until today. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger FromShanToSlim said...

Where is my inspirational Smug Bitch? Hopefully the great eating habits carried through the weekend. Keep up the good work!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home