From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Weigh To Go! Part 19

December 2005 Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 139.9 Yesterday’s Weigh-In: 139.8 Oh that frustrates me to no end! One month and I didn’t lose anything. But actually this doesn’t show the whole story because I spent the whole month of July gaining weight, and I know that at some point during the month I had blown past the 145 mark. At least I managed to lose enough to bring me back down to where I started. I’m not sure where to go from here. I see how far I’ve come and that there’s not that far for me to go but I honestly feel like I can’t do it. I don’t know, I’ll have to blog later in the week to tell you all where my head is at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home