From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Weigh To Go! Part 18

December 2005 Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 144.8 Today’s Weigh-In: 139.9 Yay! I'm back (just barely) in the 130's again! I've been working out a couple times a week and I've been really good about the eating thing. I finally stopped those crazy weekend binges, they were killing all the good work that I was doing Monday through Friday. I think 136 is a magic number for me. I'd like to be lower but any higher than that and I'm very uncomfortable in my own body. I'm only four pounds away from that and feeling like myself again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss for June! It always feels good to get things kick-started again. Good job!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home