From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Weigh To Go! Part 16

December 2005 Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 132.2 Yesterday’s Weigh-In: 132 First of all, thanks guys for all your kind comments on the last post. It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one walking through the stores thinking, “WTF?!” So with all my bitching and moaning I forgot to post my weight for April. 132 isn’t bad. Like I had mentioned a few posts ago, I really feel like I keep losing and gaining the same five pounds. I start around the low 130’s at the beginning of the month, gain a couple of pounds and then take them off just in time for end of the month weigh in. It’s a little bit frustrating but at least I’m maintaining in a sense. The only problem is that it’s unintentional maintenance. I’m actively trying to lose weight and yet at the end of the month all I have to show for it is breaking even. How is it in a 30 day month I can have 28 “good” days and then two bad ones and those 28 days seem to count for nothing? Ok, ok, I bitched and whined last post. I won’t do that again with this one! It’s not about numbers, right? This is worth so much more than that, I know. But sometimes you seriously think to yourself, WTF?! Hmm, that seems to be a recurring theme in my life lately…

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole (SummersComing) said...

WTF is my motto!!

You are so dead on about the effects of a day or two of bad eating.

As for the empire flowey tunic style...I am so unsure about it. I carry all my weight in my stomach so flowey makes me look pregnant...but if I wear something fitted...I look pregnant there too. So do I wear the new style and let people wonder?!!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home