From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weigh To Go! Part 17

December 2005 Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 132 Yesterday’s Weigh-In: 144.8 That's a gain of 12.8 pounds and it's about what I expected. I'm at that point where I'm anxious to get it off. I'm so uncomfortable in my clothes and as the weather keeps heating up (we hit triple digits last week) I really want to just get back on track. I did kinda okay over the holiday weekend, I didn't do great but I did manage to refrain from eating my house. Man, I can't believe that one crappy month can cause so much damage. I guess I just have to take it for what it is and get back at it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen C. said...

Sweet Pea, I managed to gain 30 pounds in three months! So I totally know how fast those pounds can pack back on! Good luck in getting back on track and where you need to be. I know you can do it...I've seen you do it before!

7:42 AM  
Blogger FatMom said...

You can do it, Lynne! Just get back on track, keep your head down and plow forward!!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How has the rest of your week been going, Lynne? I hope things are better! Give us an update sometime soon when you can. Have a great weekend!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home