From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Undercover Lynne, Round 2

I put together another round of progress pictures for anyone interested. I'm too paranoid about just putting them out there for all the world to see and running the risk of non-fatblogland coming across them. Instead, what works for me is if you would like to see them, e-mail me at lynne2lean@yahoo.com and I'll send them off to you! In other news (I know my posting has been few and far between, life is just horribly busy right now) my temporary job has turned into a permanent position! So what a big relief that has been. Half of the stress that I've been experiencing has come from worrying about finding a job that would accomodate my crazy grad program schedule. This job will do that plus the people are great and the actual work is non-stressful, easy stuff. I need something right now that doesn't require a lot of mental energy because work has become the place where I go to relax from the rest of my life!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Yay about the job! Well done, you!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Future Me said...

Nice Lynn! I totally want to see the pics - I bet you look hawt. I'll email you!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home