From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Weigh To Go! Part 9

December’s Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 142.2 Today’s Weigh-In: 137.4 That’s 4.8 pounds lost for the month of September and a total of 41.5 gone since December. I am so happy about those numbers that I don’t even know where to begin. Seeing over forty pounds gone really makes me proud and I think it’s really starting to hit me how much I’ve accomplished. For the longest time no matter how well I was doing or how on top of things I felt, I still somewhere thought that it was all a fluke or about to reverse it’s course at any time. But nine months of steady loss, well that’s no piddly effort or breeze of good luck, that’s consistent hard work and commitment. I’m only about a pound heavier than I was on my wedding day a year and a half ago. I feel healthier now too; for my wedding I was on a restrictive diet to ensure fitting into my dress. This time around, I’m exercising and eating balanced meals, drinking lots of water and taking my vitamins. I have so much energy and I’m really feeling comfortable in my body. I have to tell you guys, it feels really nice right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Future Me said...

Lynne, you seriously rock! I am SO proud of you! You are doing this right and you are an amazing inspiration to me. I need you to post more so I can stay on track. I of course hit virgin fat territory and promtly gained two lbs the next week. Yuck. Thanks for this post, I needed to hear a success story tonight. Awesome.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Hey Lynne
I've followed you RIGHT from your first post. And I'm so damn proud of you! I don't know what else to say - but congratulations.
Lee

10:19 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Awesome job, Lynne! Thanks for checking my blog :). You are such an inspiration - 'stick-to-it-iveness' pays off!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home