From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Monday, August 21, 2006

My Teeth Are Rebelling!

One way to lose weight? Have ongoing issues with your teeth! A couple of weeks ago I had some fillings done. For the past few weeks I noticed that one of the teeth that had been filled felt extremely sensitive; it’s gotten to the point where I’m not chewing on the right side of my mouth. So tomorrow I’m yet again facing my biggest nemesis; The Dentist. The filling is loose and will have to be corrected so that means another goofy pill and another day of liquids only to make sure that this time the filling sets!

1 Comments:

Blogger FatMom said...

It'll be ok...don't worry :)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home