From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Yes, You Don’t Need PMS To Have Mood Swings But Then Sometimes It Totally Is The PMS Causing The Mood Swings

So today I just felt off. I was tired, grumpy and feeling blah, like I just wanted to crawl under the covers and nap the day away. I was not in the mood to work out but I knew that I would feel better if I did so I got dressed to spend a little time with Steely Dan. Usually once I start I feel better and I end up getting into the workout. But today my heart just wasn’t in it and it took everything for me not to quit halfway through. This “icky” feeling continued all day until it occurred to me to get the calendar out. After counting the days I figured out that it’s just TOM getting ready to show up. A total “duh!” moment. You’d think that considering this happens every month that one of these times I’d figure it out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Future Me said...

Ick - PMS is the worst! Good for you for getting through you're workout. I doubt I would have had the willpower. Hope you start feeling better soon - hang in there!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Wendell said...

Aaaaah yes. THAT feeling. I am highly impressed you dragged yourself on to Steely and stuck it out the whole time! Well done!!

6:19 AM  
Blogger PatL said...

wow, i'd have been lying down watching videos less than halfway through a workout if I felt like that. You are impressing the livin' daylights out of me!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home