From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Blah Kind Of Day

Some days I don’t know what I want to eat. I open the pantry door and then I open the fridge door and I go back and forth between the two but don’t know what I’m looking for. Today was that kind of day. Nothing that I ate hit the spot. I can tell TOM is coming because about the only thing I really wanted to eat was my weight in chocolate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendell said...

I'm with you - this happens to me a lot. Like Alea, I usually end up eating several things, none of which are satisfying in the least, or worth the points! Blah to the blahs! May you be rid of yours soon...

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home