From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Success!

Tomorrow is the last day of my 5-Week Exercise Everyday Challenge. A jog in the morning will round off what is probably the biggest exercise goal I have ever accomplished! I start my new job on Monday and between a new work schedule and summer school hours I’ll be back to finding sporadic time to cram a work out session in. I can’t believe I’m actually sad that I won’t be able to work out everyday anymore! If you had told me this back in December when I started this blog, I would have laughed at it’s impossibility. But I guess that shows you what a few months can do! Have a great weekend everybody!

3 Comments:

Blogger tash said...

You have done really well Lynne...however it makes me wonder...have you thought about changing the name of your blog cos soon you will be Lean and then what ;). So proud of you and so inspired as well.
Remember that thing about brushing your teeth or combing your hair being non-negotiable?
You've done so good.

5:22 AM  
Blogger M@rla said...

That is FANTASTIC! I don't think I've ever ever ever managed a daily workout for so long.

Great inspiration!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Future Me said...

Congrats on your challenge! You are amazing! Even through hard times; you've made it so far! I love reading your blog. You are such an inspiration. Keep it up!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home