From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weigh To Go! Part 5

December’s Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 157.0 Today’s Weigh-In: 152.8 Yay! This month I lost 4.2 pounds; meaning that I have lost a total of 26.1 pounds since starting this blog! I can’t believe that I’ve lost that much. The most amazing thing though is that I’m roughly halfway to my goal. I never set a specific number; I just have been aiming for somewhere around 125 pounds. (That’s right in the middle of my recommended weight from the doctor’s office as well as near the number that Weight Watchers had set for me when I did that diet a couple of years ago.) I know that as I get closer to that weight I’ll have a more official number but until then I’m going to celebrate this weigh-in as having reached my halfway point! My birthday is next Saturday and I think I’ll make an exception to my once a month weigh-in rule. I’d like to see myself in the 140’s and with another week of daily exercise and good eating to go I think I can do it. I can’t even remember the last time I saw 140’s on the scale, I think it was just a blur on the way up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Hey Lynne, well done on losing over 20 pounds. You are doing awesomely well :-)

5:19 PM  
Blogger M@rla said...

Fantastic!

2:08 PM  
Blogger tash said...

Good work Lynne! You are doing so well, you will be at your goal before you even realise it!

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home