From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Where Is The Love?

I was tagged by the goddess Marla for a meme. All I have to do is: List the top five people you would absolutely have passionate sex with, without a second's hesitation, if you ever got the opportunity and name two people you would want to have wild monkey love with, but are kind of embarrassed to admit it. This was really hard for me to do and I have to wonder, do I now have absolutely no lust drive? Has it been burned up by daily exercise, starved by restricted calories and washed away by gallons of daily water requirements? I know for a fact that a romp with Johnny Depp would do a body good but beyond that no one else popped into mind immediately. Maybe my mind got stuck on him and then really had no inclination to move beyond him because that man alone is completely satisfying! Can I just have Johnny Depp five passionate times and two wild monkey times and call it a day?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

I'm with you on this one. And I think JD x 5 is fine.

You could have the wacky Capn Jack Sparrow Johnny and the sensitive Gilbert Grape Johnny and the odd yet strangely desirable Edward Scissorhands Johnny... the list would easily top five!

1:31 PM  
Blogger PatL said...

Darlin', you can have whatever you want but please, I'm begging you, do NOT tag me for this meme! :+

8:30 PM  
Blogger M@rla said...

Girlie, you can have JD as many times as you want. Wear him out!

p.s. Patl you're tagged.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home