From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Monday, July 03, 2006

5-Pound Challenge

Can you believe it’s already the start of July? Where has the year gone? I just realized that this last weigh-in marked my sixth month into this weight loss caper and I think that July could be the best month yet! I’ve got plans to increase my exercise (which won’t be hard to do considering that it has been almost non-existent for the past two weeks) and add in some weight training. I’m going to set a little mini-goal for myself this month and aim for five pounds off by next weigh-in. That will take me to low end of the 140’s, very exciting! I think this is more than doable and I need a challenge right now. So wish me luck, I’ve got four weeks to kick some ass!

1 Comments:

Blogger Future Me said...

Sounds like a great challenge to me, and I know you can do it easily! Good luck!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home