From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Weigh To Go! Part 6

December’s Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 152.8 Today’s Weigh-In: 148.6 Total Lost To Date: 30.3 Thirty pounds lost! I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far! Not to mention that I’ve finally hit those 140’s I’ve been dreaming about. So 4.2 pounds lost for the month of June. I’m so happy with this and considering what an insane month this has been, I don’t think I could have asked for more. I have missed being able to post more this month but I’m always thinking of you guys even if I can’t put my thoughts out there. I’ve been training like a madwoman at my new job and I’m hoping that after I get into the swing of things then I’ll be able to start posting on a more regular basis. On the non-number front, those jeans that were too tight back in the beginning of last month are actually now loose on me. Tonight I threw them in the wash and for the first time ever, I will be putting them into the dryer instead of hang drying them because I actually need them to shrink up a little bit. I’m still pinching myself…

4 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Awesome Lynne!!! You are doing so well, and I am so inspired by your success :-)))

1:00 AM  
Blogger Jen C. said...

This is SUCH wonderful news, Lynne! I'm continually inspired by your efforts and find on those days when I seem to forver be stuck somewhere between 174 and 176 that there ARE numbers waiting for me below...and they ARE attainable! Keep up the great work! (You're doing a great job of balancing everything! :-) )

6:14 AM  
Blogger Future Me said...

Congratulations! You are amazing! What is your goal weight? I bet you are getting very close, and that has to feel so good. I'm just sorry I found your blog so late in the year. Keep going!

6:22 AM  
Blogger PatL said...

You are an inspiration, Lynne. And really funny, too. Loved your comment about Simba, "How great is it to be so incredibly cute that people are clamoring just to watch you sleep?"

Ummm ... dunno. It sure doesn't happen to me! :o)

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home