From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Weigh To Go! Part 11

December’s Starting Weight: 178.9 Last Month’s Weigh-In: 134.8 Today’s Weigh-In: 132.2 That’s 2.6 pounds lost for the month of November and a total of 46.7 gone since December. Not bad, eh? I survived Thanksgiving and all its leftovers; I can tell that it added a few pounds back on there at the end of this month (I have a feeling that I may have actually been about 130 for most of November) but overall I’m very happy with things. I had my fun, enjoyed my food and family and then shifted back to eating sensibly and exercising. There have been many times in the past where my Thanksgiving eating habits weren’t that much different from my everyday eating habits so I’m feeling all proud of myself for having so far survived two holidays that have proved my undoing in the past!

1 Comments:

Blogger Future Me said...

Yayayayayayay! I am so proud of you. What is your goal anyway missy? I think you must have hit it!

That's awesome that you did well on Thanksgiving too - I can't say I did the same, but I'm back to it. Awesome job on the loss for the month!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home