From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Day Before

Tomorrow is April 28th, weigh day. Back in mid-March I had set a goal of losing 15 pounds before my first year wedding anniversary. Well my first year anniversary is this Sunday the 30th and I know I’m not anywhere near the 145 pound mark I had envisioned for myself! I’m surprisingly ok with falling short of this goal though. I may only be somewhere near five pounds of fat down instead of the intended fifteen but this past month has seen me getting rid of the mental weight and we all know that mental fat is exponentially heavier than body fat! Unfortunately TOM is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and TOM always brings about five pounds of bloat so I’m prepared that the numbers may be a little distorted or even unchanged since last weigh-in. It really doesn't matter though; whatever the scale may say tomorrow, I’m going to keep being happy, believing in me and doing what I know I need to do! Ok, more tomorrow after weigh in! Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendell said...

What Alea said!

I agree with you about the mental weight - good thing you got rid of it! Sounds like you've got the perfect attitude. Good luck with weigh in!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home