From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Monday, April 24, 2006

The Underpants Dance

I definitely am losing weight, we’ll find out the exact numbers on Friday but this morning I have physical proof! I’ve been wearing those oversized 10 jeans for a while now and I noticed that even with the belt they were riding down. So this morning I was saying to my husband that I could tell that they were starting to fit looser. On a whim I undid the belt, leaving them still zipped and buttoned, and pulled on them just to see how far down they could go. Well imagine my surprise when I was able to pull them completely off! I was so excited! I just stood there in the living room in my shirt and underwear, pants around my ankles, arms extended up in the victory pose, whoo hoo!-ing at my husband. Luckily he loves me and understands how big a deal this is to me or otherwise I would just be his crazy wife with no pants dancing and cheering in our living room. I really have no shame when it comes to fat loss!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendell said...

Right ON! What a fantastic feeling - and you deserve it! I got vicarious joy just reading about it. Yay you!!!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home