From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pretty In Pink

I have a love affair with shoes. Shirts and pants may come and go but shoes will stay with you no matter how much weight you gain or lose. I don’t mind investing a small fortune in a great pair of heels because I know that I’ll get my money’s worth of use out of them. I’m the complete opposite when it comes to clothes; it’s hard to spend a large amount on a pair of trousers because I’m always wondering if they’ll fit within a few weeks. It just makes me feel pretty and girlie in a nice pair of heels and so whether to school or to the store, I wear them. This is my favorite shoe that I just bought recently: Too cute, right? They go with slacks or jeans and that's key for me. I love a versatile shoe! The only problem is that I do an enormous amount of walking in a given day and sometimes my feet are just tired. When I get home it feels so good to slip my shoes off but I still want to feel feminine and girlish, right? Here’s my newest solution: Sweet and sexy in their own way, huh? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

I had strawberries for dinner last night too, alea!

And you would think that the pink slippers are too much for our weather but I keep my house really cold in reaction to the heat outside. My mom kindly refers to my home as "the cave" because I insist on keeping the drapes closed and the AC constantly cranked up during the warm months. Whenever she comes to visit she wraps herself in one of the throw blankets on the couch because it's always winter inside my house!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home