From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Undercover Lynne

Thanks for the well wishes guys! Your comments make me feel better! I really intended to do some exercise today but I am just so sick! I actually feel very frustrated because I’m impatient to start. I’m trying to get myself up to the next level of this whole weight loss thing. I want to feel strong and healthy, I want to see some muscle in my body and to start challenging myself physically. Also, I’ll admit this to you guys, I have a vanity reason to start kicking it up. My first year wedding anniversary is April 30th. That’s less than two months away! On my wedding day I weighed 136 and I know that I won’t get back down to that weight before the 30th. I would have to lose 13 pounds in March and another 13 in April and I think that’s an unrealistic goal to set. I’m going to try my best though to take off at least another 15 before the end of April and I would like to think that if on our anniversary I tried my wedding dress on, I could at least get it on even if I can’t zip it up. I’m looking at our wedding pictures hanging on the wall in front of me right now and I still am puzzled by how I let myself get this heavy again. I would love to look like the girl in the photos right now! She’s only 10 pounds away from goal weight, not the 25 I’m facing right now. I’m thinking that you guys would probably like to see pictures too so that you know what I’m talking about. I feel weird about just posting out to the internet for all to see but I have no qualms about sharing specifically with my blogger buddies. So here’s my idea if you’re willing to indulge my paranoid secretiveness. I’d love to be able to e-mail you some photos of myself if you’re at all interested in seeing them. My digital camera has gone kaput but I think I can find some pics of me at my heaviest, near my current weight now, at my wedding, and at my thinnest to send. Just drop me a few lines at lynne2lean@yahoo.com and I’ll send those to you! Tell me about yourself, who are you, where do you live? I love e-mails and I’d love to hear from those of you reading. (Sorry about the whole James Bond 007 setup just to see a few pictures of my fat and don’t worry, this post won’t self-destruct!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendell said...

Hi! Just sent you an email...

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home