From Lynne to Lean

This is my journey from Lynne to lean. My new year's resolution is the same I've had most of my adult life: To lose weight. I also resolved to start doing things that I would normally be afraid of doing. This weblog is where these two resolutions converge.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Exercise!

Yay! Exercise! I forgot how good and proud of yourself you feel after completing a workout session. I've pretty much started at a beginner's level again just because it's been so long that I've lost what little endurance I had acquired. I did my elliptical machine (good old Steely Dan) for a good strong pace for thirty minutes. Then I did two sets of twenty with my resistance band to work out that flabby part of the back of my arms (triceps, right?) Then I got down on the floor and did two sets of twenty crunches. Sebastian was overjoyed by the fact that I was down on the floor at his level and assumed I was down there to play with him. He attacked my head (he’s in a hair chewing phase and assumes my ponytail is a doggy chew toy) while I was doing my sit ups. That totally adds a whole new dimension to a crunch when you have three pounds of naughty little dog hanging off the back of your head!

1 Comments:

Blogger PatL said...

3 lbs of naughty dog hanging off your head ... now there's a picture worth taking and sharing on your blog! How about it, let's see that dangling doggie!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home